Hello Yong Lin;

I want to thank you for the nomination. I have toyed with the idea but I don't
think
I am the ideal candidate for it.

I am rather particular in that I was never a part of the previous Oracle-led
community
so I am afraid that at this time I can't really take a good decision towards
whom it
should be (in fact the candidate I had, declined joining the PMC).

I would prefer if the PMC chair election were postponed until after ApacheCon
to have
the chance of meeting in person other community members.

Pedro.