On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the subject of snapshots, we should be mindful to also perform other
> period snapshots:
>
>    - Facebook comments
>    - Google+ comments
>    - Twitter comments
>    - Forum topics of interest
>    - etc.
>
> Again, harvest and post to community wikis for reference.
>
> Managing the social data is Effort, but is a great way to engage the
> community and gather some data and insight.

Perhaps a good way of doing this would be to use an existing social
bookmarking service, one that also allows tagging, e.g., Diigo,
Delicious, etc.  That way those who are interested in collecting
interesting posts from Google+, Twitter, or the web in general, could
easily submit it and tag it.  Most of these services have either
browser plugin or bookmarklet support to make it easy.  A folksonomy
could develop to categorize links in various ways.  Some services
allow a discussion thread per link, or even page annotation features.

-Rob