The page, as generated from the XML, is here:
http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/consultants.html

Obviously this is a mix of real and fake data.

I can enable more navigation once we get more listings.  But a flat
listing is fine for what we have now.

And here is the submission instructions page, where we state the
requirements and conditions for being listed:

http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/consultant-submission.html

Is it missing anything?

I'm also playing with a simplification of the support/index.html page
which you can find here:

http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/

IMHO this is a lot cleaner and simpler and helps direct the user who
is seeking support to our best options:  documentation, forums and
user list.  I put the consultants and books onto their own pages.
Might try the same with the 3rd party website listings.

This is all in support/test, with robots.txt set to not index.