On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> I upload the OpenOffice SVG logo on pure SVG, still needs some cleanup
> on the nodes, but this is a 100% SVG logo.
> The attachment is on the cWiki:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/ApacheOpenOfficeTM.svg
> &
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=27834483&sortBy=date&;
>
> --
> Alexandro Colorado
> PPMC Apache OpenOffice
> http://es.openoffice.org

Alexandro,

This looks super! Would it be possible to get the svg for just the orb part
without the lettering? Or is this something one of our more graphically
inclined folks to produce? Or maybe separately AND together?

Mostly, I think the goal should be  to keep things sync'ed up in:

www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/

and you will note, they currently are not.

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein