Hi, all,
  I'm just back from China Mid-Autumn/National-Day holidays. So I'd like to
pick up the milestone build topic again.
  We already get the support from QE team for the test plan. So I think we
need to do the following:

1. build out the milestone build. I saw from the buildbot that we have the
Windows and Linux-64 build successfully today. So it can be the candidate
of our first milestone build. While my question are:
 (1) Can we add more platforms (e.g. Mac, Linux-32, OS2...)? They need to
be built manually.
 (2) How many language support can we get for this milestone build? Not
necessary to be 100% translated, but can be a base for volunteers to verify
the translation.
 (3) The current development snapshot naming [a] is a little confusing to
me. I wonder if we can change the naming to reflect the date of the build?

2. upload the build and update the development snapshot wiki [a].

3. Run the testing against the build.

4. prepare related documents.
 (1) update the release notes wiki [b] for new values in this milestone
build.
 (2) a wiki page to record the testing result to this milestone build.
 (2) a web page to announce this milestone build.

  I can contribute to #4.

  Any thing else to add? Or any suggestion/comments?

- Simon

[a]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
[b]