A thought about target audience: If the post addresses consultants,
users should perhaps be referred to in the third person...

"But in some cases, with larger, customized deployments, migrations,
more complex requirements, etc., you might need some extra help, some
professional expertise to help you get where you want to go."

->

"But in some cases, with larger, customized deployments, migrations,
more complex requirements, etc., users might need some extra help,
some professional expertise to help them get where they want to go."

Don