Hello,

I can help in french ;)

greetings

Sylvain DENIS

Le 11/10/12 19:05, Rob Weir a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:48 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
Hello Rob,

From: Rob Weir [mailto:robw...@apache.org]
So areas where I could use help:

1) Reviewing the non-English legacy consultants for relevant ones who
should be invited.  German, French, Italian and Spanish volunteers are
especially needed.  If you can help I can send you a spreadsheet of
the websites and an English version of my invitation note.  Maybe 30
or so per language.
I think I can help you with the german consultants. I already know most of the
german consultants personally, for example, all on:
http://www.frodev.org/dienstleister

Thanks.  I will email you the spreadsheet with the German listings.

Is anyone able to help with French, Italian or Spanish?

-Rob

Greetings,
Jörg