Am 10/10/2012 05:29 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>wrote:

On 09/10/2012 Kay Schenk wrote:

http://www.openoffice.org/**test/<http://www.openoffice.org/test/>  ...

I am  invoking *lazy consensus* on these changes and put this in place
sometime on Sat, PDT -- say 15:30, unless there are objections.

It's nice indeed. I only see the "Valid XHTML" icon positioned a bit too
high maybe... Is it wanted?
http://people.apache.org/~**pescetti/tmp/ooo-www-test.png<http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/ooo-www-test.png>

And, by the way, clicking on it reveals that there are a couple of markup
fixes to apply, but I don't know if those are due to the CMS or to specific
markup of the page.

hmmm...thanks for the feedback. Yes, the positioning can be changed and I
will look at the fixes it tags.

I've changed the positioning of the W3C validator logo to show it left aligned. IMHO it's looking better than stuck to the rightmost. I hope you don't mind.

Marcus