On 10/14/12 6:41 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 11/10/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Yes; apparently LibreOffice had not thought about this, even though it
>> was clearly written in the guidelines that organizers would have asked
>> to merge similar devrooms. So we'll need to wait. The organizers set
>> Saturday as a deadline.
>
> For the record, I haven't received any news from LibreOffice or from the
> FOSDEM organizers so far; as soon as I have news I'll report them here.
> We don't have anything to do any longer (everything is already done on
> our side), except waiting for the organizers' decision.

Hi Andrea,

would it be possible to ask back to the organizers? A deadline is a
deadline and we would like to know where we are. The organizers should
be able to give an answer in the next days. Maybe the LO community needs
the extra days to talk about it at their annual LO conference in Berlin
this week.

Perhaps Eike who is active at LO and who will probably be in Berlin can
take this as some kind of action item to inform their community about
it. A shared devroom at FOSDEM where 2 communities can collaborate on
the same common goal. In the end we are interested to collaborate with
the LO community.

I am wondering why I don't see any discussion on their mailing list
about this. Who is making the decision, their community, a single person
or the TDF board. I don't understand how it works.

Juergen