Well, still personally, without high speed network I would prefer reading
physical books, for I can hardly start my work, whatever the cloudy stuffs
are being used or not.

Being connected all the time, is the way that part of people are living in.
Cloudy stuff serves the people who connected, as the computer stuff serves
the people who plugged.

Oh, Yes, we are talking about the mobility of Openoffice…But I guess there
will be a big intersection between the group of guys who want to use
Openoffice on the mobile devices and the group of guys who are always
connected.

For the people who want to use the Openoffice on the mobile devices but not
be connected?…Yes we need an APP at the time. But as the people can get the
APP from the APP store, I guess they just met the broken network
occasionally.

So, what about enjoying a book in the moment? :D
 在 2012/10/19 12:20 AM,"Larry Gusaas" <larry.gus...@gmail.com>写道: