On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Russell Ossendryver
<russ...@worldlabel.com> wrote:
> Name: World Label Inc
> Country: Global
> Practice: Other
> printing applications with an emphasis on labeling for address, shipping,
> CD and media, barcoding and mailmerge We create custom templates for all
> applications along with implementation and instructions for thier use.
> Website: http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/openoffice-template.htm
> Email: cont...@worldlabel.com
> Phone: 1-914 930 1346

Thanks for the submission.  For websites listed in the directory we
need them to follow ASF branding/trademark policies.  So based on a
quick review of your site, I think we'd want three minor changes:

1) The OpenOffice.org logo should link to the www.openoffice.org website

2) The first use of OpenOffice.org should have a (R) indication
(registered trademark)

3) At bottom of page where you put your other disclaimers, also put
something along the lines of "OpenOffice.org is a trademark of the
Apache Software Foundation"

Thanks!