On 19/10/2012 Peter Junge wrote:
- OOoCon 2009 (Orvieto/Italy) and OOoCon 2010 (Budapest) were hosted at
http://www.ooocon.org. To my knowledge that site was running on a VM at
one of Sun's data centers. I recall there was an incompatible update of
the site between both conference, so the materials might be distributed
over different database dumps.

Correct (I actually don't know where the server was located, but it answered both www.ooocon.org and conference.services.openoffice.org or something like that, as of 2009).

For Orvieto 2009, videos are still available at
http://media.lscube.org/oooconf
(someone download them please!).

Presentations from Orvieto and Budapest should be available as files in backups of the system Peter mentioned. But I couldn't find it online any longer the last time I tried, so contacting the people Peter listed is a good idea, thanks Peter.

Regards,
  Andrea.