While doing an update to the l10n workflow I think I found a slight problem.

Extensions offers the capability to integrate/extend our UI.

Assuming somebody writes an extension, and publishes it on
http://www.openoffice.org/extensions/ how does that get integrated into the
translation process ?

As far as I can see the sources are not integrated into our "build --all
--with-lang".

If I am right that they are not part of the general translation, then is
that per design so or should it be different ?

I might be following a wrong track here, but please forgive me for trying
to make the l10n process as complete as I can.

rgds
Jan I.