On Oct 30, 2012, at 4:19 AM, "Jörg Schmidt" <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

>> When we have something to announce you can expect to read it in
>> official places. It won't be something we'll be hiding in strange
>> corners of the web.
>
> That means if an employee identifies proposals on XING does not correspond to
> the opinion of the IBM? Not officially?
> I think that's a strange point of view.
>
> I think sentences like:
>
> "heute mal eine ganz andere Anfrage, IBM als eine der Firmen, die sich im
> Apache OpenOffice Projekt engagiert, macht sich auch über ein Service &
> Support Konzept im Rahmen von Apache OpenOffice Gedanken.
> [...]
> Ich würde gerne mehr darüber erfahren, wer im OpenOffice Umfeld aktiv ist und
> an einer Partnerbeziehung auf dieser Ebene mit IBM interessiert ist."
>
> are absolutely clear.

This sounds like research to me.

> But no problem, I will contact IBM directly. Thanks for your clarification.

If everything is "absolutely clear" to you then I don't know what you
want "clarifications" on.   But if you do have a question then just
ask it, here or via private email if that is your preference. But I
speak honestly when I say that I cannot figure out what your theory is
here and what you think is occurring.

Rob