> - I would like to see more "marketing" for developers, instead of
> businesses...I think we need to get back to roots where a
> developers think
> its fun, and pride to develop AOO. We could easily e.g. make
> challenges
> like "who can solve this problem".

I think (or i hope) that both are not opposites.

What I mean is, for example, the I professionally for many years, offering
support
for OpenOffice.org and thus also contribute to OOo to make known.

I also have contributed for many years to OOo project volunteer, but not as a
programmer, because I can not C++ or Java. (note: i can program, but in other
languages, for example VB6, VB.Net, Visual Basic, Star Basic)

"fun"?

To me this is, for example, my work as a moderator in http://de.openoffice.info
(note: my real name is "Jörg" but in the forum my nickname is "Stephan").
This is also voluntarily because the Forum is not commercially.

Yes, to me it's fun to answer user questions, and because I'm still learning
itself can.

"pride"?

I'm a little proud that http://de.openoffice.info is the largest german
(respectively german speaking) Forum to Open Office (OpenOffice.org, StarOffice,
Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice, NeoOffice, ...), and I was able to contribute
to.

And I'm proud that in http://de.openoffice.info all free, or opensource,
office-programs (or users) are welcome, because I do not like confrontation
between different programs, users or communities.

Greetings,
Jörg