On 31/10/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
In order to take control of the DNS for each domain we need someone
with Apache Infrastructure karma to work in concert with the proper
person from Oracle in order to transfer all of these domain
registrations.
This is exactly what we did, right?  But the JIRA issue did not
progress.  Our fault for not noting that there was a clock ticking

Actually these domains are still there: I tested 5 random ones from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4906 and as Dave write they appear to have been (auto)renewed. They do not resolve, but WHOIS shows that they still exist and still belong to Oracle.

Which means that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4906 can progress normally with the transfer of ownership of those domains to the ASF. I asked on the issue page details on the next steps.

Regards,
  Andrea.