2012/11/2 tj <t...@apache.org>

> On 11/2/2012 06:15, RGB ES wrote:

>>> wrong

>>> I don't know which extension we use but I assume it can be configured.
>>> Somebody with karma has to check the extension on our wiki.
>>>
>>> Maybe a little bit more info which colors are wrong, or an example. But
>>> what means wrong here, colors are always a matter of taste ;-)
>>>
>>> Juergen
>>>

>> I think (I'm just reporting the problem ;) ) that in this case wrong means
>> "different from the colours used by the AOO IDE". I'll ask more info to
>> the
>> original reporter.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ricardo
>>
>>  Information about the syntax-highlighting extension can be found on the
> "Version" special page. A quick look at the links tells me we are quite far
> behind in versions (but we are also running old MW software), so complaints
> about problems with an old version are probably useless. I fear that it
> will take a PHP programmer to make any local changes, but I could be wrong.
>
> Please note that the AOO IDE colors are entirely customizable through
> Tools > Options > Appearance.
>
> /tj/

The user reporting this problem runs a personal media wiki page. He told me
that the configuration file with colour definitions is located
on extensions/SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi/geshi/geshi

He shared his config file on the ES forum:

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/download/file.php?id=3164

with this definition file the wiki extension shows the same colours used by
default by AOO.

Regards
Ricardo