All -

I think it might be time to reassess our svn naming scheme. I am sure that
more than one person will stumble because of this.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley
IBM Systems and Technology Group Lab Services
Open Object Rexx Team
Mobile Phone: 512-289-7506

             René Jansen
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             nl>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing
             oorexx-devel-boun         List
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <oorexx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
             orge.net                  >
                                                                        cc

             07/11/2008 12:31                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Oorexx-devel] ooRexx 4.0 on
                                       Linux

             Please respond to
             Open Object Rexx
             Developer Mailing
                   List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ts.sourceforge.ne
                    t>

ach so!

So the 4.0 version is in a directory called interpreter-3.x/trunk ?

That certainly is good to know.

I'll have a try.

Thanks!

René.

On 11 jul 2008, at 19:27, Rick McGuire wrote:

> Ah, thought so....you have the wrong version checked out.  That's the
> 4.0 version I started working on years ago, and then merged many of
> the changes back into the normal trunk. You want the
> "oorexx/interpreter-3.x/trunk" branch.
>
> Rick
>
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 1:23 PM, René Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Rick,

>> Repository Root: http://oorexx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oorexx
>> Repository UUID: 5c7345e9-2c1c-0410-8966-b4899360e60d
>> Revision: 2692
>> Node Kind: directory
>> Schedule: normal
>> Last Changed Author: bigrixx
>> Last Changed Rev: 364
>> Last Changed Date: 2007-05-08 22:06:24 +0200 (di, 08 mei 2007)
>>

>> René.
>> On 11 jul 2008, at 19:21, Rick McGuire wrote:
>>
>>> Rene,
>>>
>>> Could you do an "svn info" from your trunk directory and post the
>>> result?
>>>
>>> Rick

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: pic18814.gif>>