Jon,

The appropriate way to do this would be check out the entire trunk
build.  This would be the code at

https://oorexx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oorexx/interpreter-3.x/trunk

In other words, do a

svn co https://oorexx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oorexx/interpreter-3.x/trunk
oorexx

The last bit is the location where you'd like this to be placed.

Since CircularQueue is part of the core classes, the only way to test
your changes is to do a build of the interpreter.  If you don't have a
full build environment, I suggest snipping the circular queue code out
of CoreClasses, working on it in isolation, then merge the changes
back in.  If you'd like someone to review your changes before
committing them, you can generate a patch file and post it to the dev
list for people to try out.

Rick