I was just going to ask you if you had any problems.  <grin>

I get this:

C:\work.ooRexx\3.x\interpreter>svn commit -F ..\commit.msg
kernel\api\ThreadContextStubs.cpp
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svnroot/oorexx/!svn/act/5f26d6de-a6fe-ed4e-8746-91a1ba5f2a1c': 403
Forbidden (https://o
orexx.svn.sourceforge.net)