On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 6:13 AM, David Ashley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I will try to debug this today.

Thanks David.  I'm not in a big rush about it, whenever you get a
chance.  I just wanted someone smarter than me to take a look at it
sometime.  <grin>

The Fedora and Docs build works perfectly.  The Ubuntu build always
produces this message (since late last night):

 Downloads  Build ooRexx
RexxLA
Valid HTML 4.01!
Valid CSS!
Build ooRexx Interpreter 3.x

The background process is currently busy performing a build.

The current time at the server is 18 Jul 2008 08:41:38 .

So I suspect that the Ubuntu VM may just be hung.