Rick McGuire wrote:
> Loaded packages are global to the process....they will only be
> unloaded once all active interpreter instances go away.

Hmm. If one uses RexxCreateInterpreter(), which loads a library, but
just keeps a pointer to that instance, without using it for anything
(hence no code gets executed via it), does that qualify such an instance
to be regarded to be "active"? If so, when would a Rexx interpreter
instance turn to "inactive"?

---rony