Rick McGuire wrote:
> Possibly the variable METHODNAME has a value other than the default?

Thank you very much, that was right it!

A sign of being too exhausted.
:(

Anyway, short update on the BSF4Rexx migration to 4.0: the migration to
the new 4.0 APIs is almost finished, the callback mechanism is basically
operational. Still a lot to do and of course, an awful lot to test, but
looking promising so far!

---rony