I know from my tests that RexxSQL seems to work under 4.0.  I have not
tested it thoroughly, but I have seen it write and bring back data for a
locally hosted mySQL database.

I also know from talking to Mark that he can't compile his utilities for 4.0

I see from bug 2794834
<https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=2794834>that it is unlikely
that this will be fixed.

I guess that means that RexxSql et. al. are not supported for ooRexx 4.0

This would be a showstopper for me adopting 4.0 in production.

I'm not sure what the solution is.

Jon