Jean-Louis,

thank you very much for this tip, sounds very promising!

Tried to apply it, and it works, except that in this particular use case
where Halt() is invoked the halt condition seems to prevail and when I
finally get to attach and break-all, I am already stuck at that "ret"
instruction, no signs of rexx.exe and BSF4Rexx.dll anymore.  Will have
to change the use-case to allow me to attach at a time, where the
program execution is in a consistent state, before raising the halt
condition. (However, may not be able to do too much tonight anymore.)

Regards,

---rony