Just for the record: currently, rev. 4751, debug version, when creating
Rexx interpreter instances on different (Java) threads on Windows, the
loader function of BSF4Rexx gets loaded for each thread. This behaviour
may be fine (actually I would prefer it), however, I think that in the
past a DLL was supposed to only be loaded once in a process, hence
reporting it.