It seems that ooRexx 4.0 removed the necessity of placing ::Requires
directives before any other directive. Two questions:

    * Is this intended?
    * If intended, is the behaviour like this? If not, what is the
      specified behaviour (I could not find the respective
      documentation, but then, I may just have missed it)
          o The public and classes routines defined in a file "A" that
            gets ::Requires can be referred to by the immediately
            following ::Class, ::Method and ::Routine directives.
          o If another file "B" gets required thereafter, the
            immediately following ::Class, ::Method and ::Routine
            directives would refer to "B"s public classes and routines
            in the case that there are name clashes with once defined in
            file "A".