It looks like the fact these were not getting called was my fault.  In
previous releases, the rxsock package registered all of the functions
using the same DLL entry point.  When called, it searched a table and
dispatched the call to the actual target.  This was a bit strange, and
the gateway function was removed when this got converted to the new
package format.  I completely missed the fact that the gateway also
did some termination work on behalf of each function.  I'll need to
fix that.

As for the value used for SetH_Errno(), it appears to have always been
that way.  There's nothing in the comments to indicate why this was
done, so I'm not really sure what should be done there.

Rick