I've been playing with the Do ... Over ... construct, attempting to use
it on my own "collection" object.  From the descriptions in the
reference manual, it would appear that the "collection" object needs to
implement 1) a MakeArray method, 2) an Items method, and 3) a
'[]'method.  My code does that but I get message "Error 98.913:  Unable
to convert object "an ITERATOR" to a single-dimensional array value".
Is there another check on the class of the object returned by MakeArray
or have I done something else wrong?  I can post the code if needed.
--
Gil Barmwater