Hi

Currently, we don't have a uniform way to get the current thread id from a
rexx script.

Under Windows : SysQueryProcess("TID")
    if (stricmp(option, "TID") == 0)
    {
        return context->WholeNumber(GetCurrentThreadId());
    }

Under Unix : Sysgettid()
    pthread_t tid = pthread_self();
    return context->UnsignedInt64ToObject((uint64_t)tid);

I'd like to add support for SysQueryProcess("TID") under Unix.
If I follow the current implementation, I should write something like that :
  if (!strcasecmp(args[0].strptr, "TID"))
  {
    sprintf(retstr->strptr, "%d", pthread_self());
    retstr->strlength = strlen(retstr->strptr);
    return VALID_ROUTINE;                /* no error on call           */
  }

Any objection ?

Regards
Jean-Louis