Hi Mark,

On 19.07.2011 17:58, Mark Miesfeld wrote:
> I think this is the URL:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/oorexx/index.php?title=Main_Page

thank you very much!

> But, the ooRexxUnit article's link is not working.  I seem to recall
> that there was some transition previously and not everything got
> transitioned.  The source code for the article itself is still in svn
> under docs.

Any chances that the article can be revived at the Wiki?

The reason why I am asking is that I would like a student to take
advantage of it for testing the dbus language binding I have been
creating, who mostlikely is not acquainted with svn (just looked at
"docs/trunk" but did not see an entry that would sound like the unit
framework).

Best regards,

---rony