Hi Jean-Louis,

I just built both on Fedora 15 and didn't get any errors.  That's probably
why the doc on the build machine is okay.  I think David builds the doc on
Fedora 15.  For some reason these errors are not picked up.
If you get errors like these, just go ahead and commit a fix if it's not too
much trouble.  If the build doesn't report errors, its hard for me to find
them.  <grin>

What's the problem with the syntax diagrams?  I think we talked about it
before but I don't remember the details.