On 09.02.2012 13:22, Rick McGuire wrote:
> Open a bug report and provide a means of reproducing the crashes if
> you'd like this to be looked at.
O.K., will do as advised, but it may take a some time as my current setup would
not be easily
reproducible (too many - not automated - manual steps at the moment) and I
would not want you to
lose unproductive time in setting this up. (Also, I think I can create a
simpler use-case to cause
this error, which should help debug this too, but it needs a bit time.)

---rony