Exploring the RXMSQ exit the following questions have come up:

  * subfunction RXMSQPSH (pushing the supplied string) has a rxfmlifo flag,
which according to the
    documentation is set TRUE for LIFO and FALSE for FIFO; in my tests this
flag is always set to
    TRUE, independent of using the Rexx statements PUSH and QUEUE.

      o Should the rxfmlifo flag be set to TRUE for the PUSH keyword statement
and FALSE for the
        QUEUE keyword statements as stated the rexxref.pdf? If so, I should
file a bug report?

  * subfunction RXMSQNAME is invoked for the BIF RxQueue("set", newName).
Independent of returning
    REXX_EXIT_NOT_HANDLED or REXX_EXIT_HANDLED, the name change is carried out,
on the Rexx side the
    old queue name is returned (initially "SESSION"). Is this o.k.?

TIA,

---rony