Hi Mark,

I installed the 32 bit fedora version on Centos - it complains about
libstdc++.so.6: version 'GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by
/usr/lib/ooRexx/librexxapi.so.4), I installed glibc separately with yum but
that did not help.

The Windows 7 install is plagued by extreme nagging from the OS. First, it is
concluded that oorexx is not often downloaded and might harm the computer. The
choices are quitting the install, and erasing the installer. A separate menu
with otther choices must be accessed, and the choice one needs is 'toch
installeren' which boils down to 'install regardless' - slightly stronger that
'install anyway'.

After that, the install works flawless, but I am ticked off by the attempts to
dissuade people from using ooRexx.

We have recent experiences with a proto-installer for NetRexx on Windows, and
it seems that a certificate for RexxLA might help both products here. Do we
know the most cost-efficient way to obtain this, and would these work across
all installers?

best regards,

René Jansen.