All -

After over a year of struggle and tries, I finally got the Publican
system to compile one of our documents, The output is simply too good to
be true. The document looks outstanding!

You can find the document on the Build Server at
release_candidates/rxsock.pdf.

There are some problems with this document.

1. I used the "common" brand in compiling the document. This refers to
the Creative Commons license so you will see that referenced in the
document. We will need to create our own brand to refer to the CPL.
2. Not all the content from the original document is there. That was
just me being lazy.
3. Some of the images are not showing up. I need to look into that.

If you are interested in what Publican is and how it relates to Docbook
refer to https://fedorahosted.org/publican/.

Please let me know what you think.

David Ashley
ooRexx Team