On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> Do you know what the status of the upgrade is?   I see that David is
> committing stuff and that check outs from the old URLs still work.
>
> I had assumed that the switch would take some time, but didn't expect
> it to take a real long time.

That was my assumption as well.  I got an email from sourceforge right
after I pushed the button with what is supposedly a status link, but all it
has said so far is "upgrade scheduled".  That's all the information I have.
 I'm hoping that David's checkins will still be valid since the process
doesn't appear to have started yet.

Rick