Hmm, so far I had subscribed the ooRexx mailing lists for bugs, svn etc. to
learn about all
activities. Using Thunderbird's filters all those messages were sorted into the
appropriate folders.

As I have not received any e-mails since the switch to the new system, I was
wondering what I am
supposed to do to get that feature back for me.

Do I have to subscribe somehow? What are the substrings in the message headers
that can be used for
filtering?

Any hints/help appreciated!

---rony