From: Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net>
Date: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Subject: [forge:site-support] #261 Is it possible to include commit diffs
in Allura SVN emails?
To: "[forge:site-support]" <2...@site-support.forge.p.re.sf.net>

Sounds like a good suggestion to me, I've logged it with our engineering
team here: [allura:tickets:#4736]

I recommend you vote that up.

Regards,
Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

---

** [site-support:261] Is it possible to include commit diffs in Allura SVN
emails?**

**Status:** assigned
**Labels:** engr nf-4736
**Created:** Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 AM UTC by Rick McGuire
**Last Updated:** Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 AM UTC
**Owner:** Chris Tsai

SVN commit emails are now working for the ooRexx project, but the emails
sent out no longer include the commit diffs that were available in the old
system.  Getting the diff information takes a bit of drilling to get to,
which is rather awkward.  Is it possible to get the diff information
included?  Or failing that, it is possible to get a link included in the
email that will take one directly to the diff view for the commit?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in <
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/261/>

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit <
https://sourceforge.net/auth/prefs/>