On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can not get diffs anywhere in the SVN code browser.  Is that the
> same for everyone?
>
> Example:
>
> Diff of /ooDialog/trunk/ooDialog/ControlDialog.cls[r8211] .. [r8212]

> Empty file
>

> I tried several different files, the diffs all come back saying "Empty
> file"
>
> Are you using Internet Explorer Rick?  Or maybe FireFox or Chrome.

I can see them, but they are a pain to get to.  In the commit browser,
click on a commit item.  Down at the bottom of the page (you'll probably
have to scroll to see this), there will be a list of the files that were
updated.  At the end of each item is "(diff)".  Click on that, and it takes
you to the diff for that file.  I'm using Chrome as my browser.  Here's a
link to one of the diff items:

https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/code-0/8212/tree//incubator/samples/ooDialog.samples.package/install/ooDialogSamplesPackage.nsi?diff=502a9288fd48f81d495da27e:8211