If these are the same notices we used to get, then I'm all for this change.
 Once this is done, is there a mechanism for turning off the allura notices
that are sent to committers?  I haven't seen any way of controlling that
yet.  I'm sure I could just filter those to the bit bucket, but I'd prefer
not to waste the bandwidth.

Rick