FYI

I have been have problems with the Ubuntu1304-x86_64 virtual machine on
the Build Server. I replaced it this morning with a new VM which should
fix the problems I was having with it. I also used the opportunity to
implement a new version of my build script. Everything seems to be
working but I will watch it this weekend to be sure there are no
glitches.

David Ashley