Another question for Mark's "back from vacation queue".  The oodialog build
creates two files, ooDialog.exe and ooDialog.com.  From what they are
building, I gather that the .exe is a non-console launcher and the .com is
a console-only launcher.  What I don't understand is what's going on with
the .com extension when both are these are used, and which one gets picked
up when.