Yeah, configure_file() is a useful command.  I'm actually making good
progress with this (in stages).  My current plan is to generate include
files for both the component file manifests and the shortcuts (the
shortcuts are done).  This will all get created in build directory, the
.nsi file well get configured into that same directory, the include files
will get copied there as well, and we can build.  The template will just
include the appropriate component files in the required places and this
should work fine.

btw, do we still need the isNT tests in the .nsi file?  We can eliminate
one include file if those are no longer needed.

Rick