Hi,

I'm, looking for a recent 5.0.0 build for Windows (x86_32)
I want to fulfil my promise to provide a test case for the resource
directive.

I have an installer from revision 10820 (06Nov14) taken from the build
machine, but there have been over 100 commits since then.
Does anyone have a more recent build for Windows (installer preferred)?

Failing that, can anyone lead me through building for Windows, pretty much
from scratch?

thanks,

Jon