Hi Jon,

I can branch for release and do the necessary things on SourceForge, and I am
sure most of the other active programmers can do that also. I think the
ooDialog package, which was separated from the main ooRexx package, could be
released independently, but at the same time. As it is for one platform only,
someone familiar with it needs to adopt it - you? I cannot judge if it works or
not, or know how to run test cases. I am working on getting a windows machine
(in fact, I have one VM image running since yesterday that I need to hook up to
Jenkins) to do builds and tests of it.

Do we have an official adoptor?

best regards,

René.