I don’t know if you want to open a bug report on this, but it appears that the
.deb ooRexx V5 beta package isn’t installing all the necessary header files to
allow one to build other software.  Is there an ooRexx-dev package that should
be built and installed to do this?  I will open a bug if that is what we need
to do.

Bruce