Hi Gil,

that is very good news. I spoke to Rony after the symposium and we both think
that it would be good if we had some extra examples, including up-to-date
makefiles for building external functions (and maybe even environments) in the
source code base. Bonus points for those who succeed in delivering a
CMakelists.txt that correctly generates makefiles for the platform.

Could you proceed with that in mind? Also, it would be good if the official
documentation mentions the building process.

btw, Community Edition generally just means that this is the one that is free.
It is up to date with the other packaging of the same version, but it might
miss features that the commercial editions have.

best regards,

René.