Jon:

thank you very much for trying it out and posting the Sourceforge-URL. Like
you, I am a little bit
helpless at the moment as doing a svn switch to the new URL, like:

      svn switch https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0 oorexx

does not succeed with the same svn errors as before (unable to connect).

(Also, in the case of bsf4oorexx the ssh protocol (svn+ssh:) has been used,
which should be secure
by itself.)

---rony