> the following Windows-related documentation files are currently missing
> from the 5.0.0beta directory:
> oodguide.pdf oodialog.pdf ooDialog_ReleaseNotes.txt ooRexxTry.pdf

Rony, I don't build oodialog, docs .. you'll have to pick up the 4.2
versions
In fact, I'm not even sure how to maintain oodialog: there is oodialog code
within the oorexx source tree, and there is a stand-alone oodialog source
tree and I don't know if those versions are in sync, and how to (and who
will) proceed further.

To avoid code duplication, it might be best to remove oodialog from base
oorexx, and only maintain it as a stand-alone option.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a standardized interface to getting ooRexx
optional packages downloaded and installed? Like "rexx-get" would list
available packages compatible with the installed version, and rexx-get
oodialog, or rexx-get bsf4oorexx would download (from sourceforge or such)
and install them.